Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Original One-Pan Wonder: Rosemary Salmon, Asparagus, and Sweet Potatoes


One of the best things about spring is that you no longer need to take out a 2nd mortgage on your house to buy asparagus. It's not quite spring here, but I noticed asparagus was a bit cheaper so I bought some, and this is a timely time (timely time? uh, just go with it...) for a delicious asparagus recipe!

If I could only eat one thing for dinner for the rest of my life, this might be it. I'm kind of sad that I didn't invent it, but here's the link from Tastebook: http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/1248399-Wild-Salmon-with-Rosemary-Sweet-Potatoes-and-Lemon-Asparagus?full_recipe=true. And it doesn't have pictures so I took some.

My only changes are leaving out the onions, and I use dried herbs instead of fresh, because I'm too lazy to go to the store. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment