Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Other tasty stuff I made (just links)

Since I am also using this blog as a place to safely store and share links to good recipes I find, here are a couple I made this week. Unless I dramatically change a recipe, I don't see much point in rewriting another blog/person's recipe (even if I give them credit). That takes a long time!

1. What's New Years Day without some black-eyed peas? http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/12/crockpot-black-eyed-pea-soup.html

2. My favorite things (chicken, pesto, goat cheese): http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/09/south-beach-diet-phase-one-recipe.html

These are both excellent food blogs and an inspiration for this one! The first, A Year of Slow Cooking, is a year's worth of crockpot recipes, written with great voice and humor (not to mention fun recipes!). The second, Kalyn's Kitchen is a collection of great recipes. I don't know Kalyn but we like a lot of the same foods! She also has most of her recipes labeled for the South Beach Diet phases, if you're into that. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment